Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus they have been hitting home with me to.. Some things around here are getting better. I am still trying to sell my house.. Not a sellers market right now.. Oh well, I hope everyone has a nice weekend.. We are taking my son to Cedar Point tomorrow for the Halloweekend.. Let's see who get's scared first.
    Here is one for today:

    " Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make yourself a happier and more productive person."
    Copyright ? 2007 Ashwin Ganesh


    Have a Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Monday already... I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is one to start the week out right:

    " Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points."
    Knute Rockne

    I tell my team that one almost everyday...

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday and the weather is starting to change and get colder... Well here is one for today:

    " Neither the fury of the blowing wind, nor the rage of the pouring rain, nor the might of the smothering earth can put out the fury of the fire that propels me to prevail and succeed."
    Written in 2007 by K. Canadic

    Have A gReat Day
    Lots of love
    Dawn

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Half way through the week and I am still smiling.. It must be a good week then. We will see.. Well here is one for today:

    " I would sooner live in a cottage and wonder at everything
    Than live in a castle and wonder at nothing!"
    --- Joan Winmill Brown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day and I can sleep in... I can't wait although sleeping in for me is 8:00am. Anyway here is one for today:

    " The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur."
    Vince Lombardi

    I found this one to be fitting for the people in California right now.

    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #146
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I am on... The last couple of times I couldn't get on this early in the morning. I hope all is well with everyone... Here is one for today:


    " When you think you're off track, refocus on where you've come from and what it's taken to get to where you are today. Focus on the great achievements you've made, the milestones and reach within and feel those successes. All that matters is getting back on track and turning that dream into your reality."
    Written in 2007 by Kimerly Adamson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #147
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Dawn,
    Nice to see you made it back.
    Thanks for the inspirational quote today!

    I do need to rethink things and get myself back on track!
    hrtrain
    I hate it when I get derailed! LOL!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #148
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus, it's good to be back... Anyway Happy Halloween everybody... I hope you all get a lot of treats.... Here is one for today:

    " Complain less, be grateful more; let others genuinely know how much you appreciate them, then watch as that appreciation genuinely goes a long way. This is your life in which you, yes only you, have complete control. So soar to the impossible, reach the unreachable, speak with boldness and overcome authority that conquers all doubt and fear to be a figure of greatness, shining off gratefulness for the world to see and gain a sense of strength from."
    Copyright ? 2007 Antonio Talbert

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #149
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thursday already.... nice... I am so tired from walking my son around last night. Anyway I hope everyone had a nice Halloween... Here is one for today:

    "The reward is much sweeter when an earnest effort has been made in its pursuit."
    Copyright ? 2007 Michael J. Powell

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the weekend is almost here and I just want to rest. Like that is going to happen... I hope everyone has a great weekend.. Anyway here is one for today:

    " If everyone puts their total efforts into making their teammates better, they themselves will be the recipients of each of their teammate's efforts."
    Copyright ? 2007 Steve Bruning

    I only put this one on today for Gregg... The game is fast approaching...

    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic